Use It If You:
- Have a project that is not your core product
- Have limited in-house development capabilities
- Want a specific product developed — without the burden of management
- Increased clarity on timeline and outcomes
- Minimal time commitment for you and your team
- Project success is a joint responsibility
Predictability You Can Plan Around
We have a track record of meeting our timeline and budget commitments. Our proven project discovery methodology produces a highly accurate estimate every time. And our 95% retention rate means that the team you start with is the one you’ll complete the project with.
Ongoing Production Support
We’ll never leave you hanging after your software is deployed. When you partner with us, you can leverage members of the development team for ongoing support, or to transition knowledge to an internal resource. We’re here to support the full life-cycle of your software development, from deployment through production.
- Build new applications
- Enhance existing applications
- ERP development