Softensity is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Softensity may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2016.
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send a promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If we do, you always have the option to opt out.
· We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
· We may provide basic cookie information to a third party partner to customize your experience based on your needs and interests.
· We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and customize your experience based on your preferences.