As part of the landscape, Python is a solid general-purpose programming language with specializations in web, data processing and analysis, machine learning, desktop and even mobile applications. It’s power, simplicity, concise syntax and maintainability makes it appealing to developers.
Our Python practice area with over 50 talented software engineers offers you a considerable advantage for advancing your Python projects internally. Typical engagements for us include:
- E-commerce solutions
- Entertainment web portals
- Social networking and collaborative websites
- Statistics applications
- Custom applications
- Django – an open source web application framework, follows the model-view-controller architectural pattern which eases the creation of complex, database-driven websites emphasizing re-usability and rapid development.
- Tornado – a Python web framework and asynchronous networking library that can scale to tens of thousands of open connections, ideal for WebSockets and other applications with long-lived connections.
- Flask – a feature-rich micro framework offering first-class extensions and an elegant API supported by fast templates, strong WSGI features and solid unit testing at the web solution and library level.
Our software engineers are assigned on a dedicated basis to insure a highly collaborative work relationship and provide absolute transparency. You communicate through voice, email, chat or video with all developers. In addition, all code is checked in to your repository, development work is uploaded to your development server and status issued daily. You are in complete control of the process and relationship. Let’s get started!