Cloud computing is a key part and core for most businesses these days and if you are not there, you are likely seriously considering it. This on-demand computing platform is highly scalable, reliable and with a low latency data storage infrastructure allowing resizable computing capacity.
The key players in this space are:
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services offer a broad set of on-demand global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, reduce cost and scale applications. Amazon services are trusted to power a wide variety of workloads including web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others.
Key benefits of using AWS:
- Highly scalable and agile application infrastructure
- Simple and rapid deployment
- Easy integration into your current IT environment
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides both PaaS and IaaS services and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Rackspace services allows businesses to embrace the power of cloud computing without the complexities and cost of managing IT infrastructures on their own. Rackspace specialists deliver solutions on top of leading technologies developed by OpenStack, Microsoft, VMware, and others.
A multi-language cloud application platform that enables developers to deploy, scale, and manage their applications without servers or administration. It supports a range of languages: Ruby, Java, Node.js, Clojure, Python, PHP, Perl, and Scala.
Softensity Cloud Engineers to the Rescue:
- We have extensive expertise with a whole range of popular Cloud solutions: Web Apps, Virtual Machines, SQL databases, Machine Learning, Mobile Back-Ends, RemoteApp, and other
- We will support or manage the entire migration of existing infrastructure, and provide guidance on best practices.
- Translation of your requirements into effective Cloud solutions
- Implementation of DevOps principles for Cloud platforms
- Give you exposure to the latest developments in the Cloud as new features are deployed giving you a competitive advantage