Business Intelligence key objectives are usually:
- Reliable analytical expertise available for both executive decision-makers and information workers at all levels
- Developing a framework for fact-finding and pattern discovery
- Delegating tactical decision-making
- Revealing trends and identifying actionable metrics
- Maintaining a solid factual foundation for complex modeling, strategic planning, and forecasting
Data-driven organizations are able to take full advantage of their strategic information assets to retain customers, reduce waste, optimize resource allocation and support future growth. Our software engineers help you embed robust analytical capabilities into diverse business processes and IT portfolios. With solid experience in Microsoft BI, IBM Cognos, TIBCO Spotfire, and Oracle’s OBIEE, we design, develop, implement and extend business intelligence solutions that enable our customers to understand and capitalize on the uniqueness of their data.
Our software engineers are assigned on a dedicated basis to insure a highly collaborative work relationship and provide absolute transparency. You communicate through voice, email, chat or video with all developers. In addition, all code is checked in to your repository, development work is uploaded to your development server and status issued daily. You are in complete control of the process and relationship. Let’s get started!