BizTalk Server provides connectivity between core systems both inside and outside your organization. In addition to integration functionality, BizTalk also provides strong durable messaging, a rules engine, EDI connectivity, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), RFID capabilities and IBM Host/Mainframe connectivity.
The Softensity Microsoft BizTalk Server team is very experienced at helping organizations meet the challenges of integrating diverse systems. We bring those technologies together in an agile and scalable way and unleash the potential of your existing infrastructure. We can help you:
- Automate and simplify interoperability to reduce costs and errors
- Develop critical insights on business processes and performance
- Shield processes from impact of changes
- Promote flexibility manageability
- Eliminate redundancy
- Automate business and technology communications with partners
Our software engineers are assigned on a dedicated basis to insure a highly collaborative work relationship and provide absolute transparency. You communicate through voice, email, chat or video with all developers. In addition, all code is checked in to your repository, development work is uploaded to your development server and status issued daily. You are in complete control of the process and relationship. Let’s get started!